Monday, November 01, 2010

Yet another time

A cat supposedly has nine lives. My blog should probably have zillion lives considering how fickle I am. Combine that with laziness - you have a weapon of sure destruction. It comes with a self-destruct feature too - unfortunately :|

I love writing - I find it therapeutic. The process of analysing the clutter in my head and finding something worth to share with the world is a joy ride although a bit consuming. The result is also a bit akin to a time machine as it helps me time and again to understand the way I have been metamorphosing thru my years on this planet.

My recent stint as a business analyst enables me to do just that thing for which I have an immense love for - translating the perception in my head into an articulated document. I am done with using only computer languages :) One can't get very poetic with those :) The relief one gets when scrambling thru words and finding the appropriate one to use is priceless and if someone compliments, it gets quite orgasmic :) One feels validated for the efforts spent.

So - here I am - on this page - yet again. Wonder how long this tango shall last...

0 comments: