Wednesday, September 15, 2004

INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS !!!!

Wish I could get to know more of the humorous bloggers....One always wishes for what one doesnt have...
Weird but true....There is this specific blog where I am a regular but nowadays I observe tht I am interested more in the comments than in the blog itself..
Hmm...I know the phrase " tongue-tied" but whenever I wish to blog..somehow I become "finger-tied"...words refuse to get transported from the grey cells to the monitor cell..
Couldnt believe when I found tht there are people other than me who have actually read "Rowan " series...Rowan & Damia hold a special place in my memory coz those were the first of sci - fi novels I had read...'n somehow I was under the impression nobody would hv even heard of the book 'n the author...Well..jobless as I was today..I thot lemme do some Google search on the book..'n was surprised to discover there are fan clubs for the author "Anne Mccaffrey"..'n tht there are more books in the series. Its been nearly 7 yrs since I read the book...'n I wish to complete the rest s'times...Similar case for "Ender's Series" as well...
hv taken a resolution.."No more blowing of fuse in head"....whatever hapns..i am not going to let my fuse blow 'n start cursing all the stars 'n the causative agent's birth time..

  • even If my flatmate melted the safety valve on the pressure cooker by refusing to be generous about the amount of water in the cooker...'n refused to open the door coz she has decided tht she wont open the door tht day..though she has the key...
  • even if the Six seater vehicle guy refuses to start his vehicle unless there are more than 8 people in the 6-seater...(wonder y they call it 6 seater then)....
  • even if the guy who hardly knows me calls me a kiddo....
  • even if I think the dress I am wearing makes me look broad.

s'times i really feel very bitchy 'n want to bitch ...but the damn conscience reminds me of a scene--- the angel with a halo around the head 'n Satan himself,with horns on head 'n a pointed tail(like the block arrow in MS word)..'n me in between..'n somehow the angel always succeeds to get the bar of chocolate I dig 'n wins me over ..thus stopping me from bitching 'n letting the count of wretched souls in Satan's list unaltered.

There is this resolution I wanna make but am not sure can keep up...

I WANT TO BLOG DAILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: